In order to make your visits to squadsoles.com as responsive as possible, we collect information when you visit us. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information squadsoles.com collects online, and how squadsoles.com uses that information.
What is personal information?
Generally, privacy legislation defines "personal information" as information about an identifiable individual or information that allows an individual to be identified. This policy will more specifically address the personal information we collect, use and disclose, which generally includes your name, home address, telephone number, personal email address, billing and account information and other information incidental to providing goods and services to you.
Information we collect online
1. General Browsing
While not personal information, squadsoles.com gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our website. This information allows us to see which areas of our website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognising and delivering more of the most desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, domain type, browser version, service provider, IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our website.
2. Personal Information
Contact Us, Help or Feedback If you complete a general "Contact Us" form on our website (for example to comment on or ask questions about our merchandise), we may collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and any information that you provide in the text of your message.
3. Sign Up for Mailing List
If you sign up for our mailing list, you will be asked to provide your name, gender, postal address and e-mail address. Signing up for our mailing list enables you to receive information about squadsoles.com products via e-mail and regular postal mail.
4. E-mailing an Item to a Friend
When an online user e-mails an item to a friend from the squadsoles.com website, the designated recipient will receive the sender's name and e-mail address, as well as any information entered into the message by the sender. squadsoles.com does not retain or review the names or e-mail addresses of the sender or recipient, which are provided in E-mail-A-Friend. Likewise, squadsoles.com does not retain or review any information provided in the message content. You should not send items to friends unless you believe your friend would be interested and want to receive the information.
5. Purchasing at the Online Store
If you purchase merchandise through squadsoles.com, we will gather personal information (i.e. name, billing and delivery address information, e-mail address, and telephone number), as well as information about your purchases on our website, which we may combine with your store purchase information.
squadsoles.com does not store your credit or debit card information on our system. Your payment details are taken via the Shopifypay or PayPal portal which is encrypted and this is not passed to us. We have taken many steps to ensure your security and safety by using the highest levels of encryption security.
Using the information we collect online
We use the information collected at squadsoles.com for the following purposes: - To understand your needs and preferences, and develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research and evaluations. - To complete your transaction for our goods or process your return or exchange. - To manage and develop squadsoles.com's business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments. - To detect and protect squadsoles.com and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies.
As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions.
Information we share with third parties
1. Email Addresses and Purchase Information. Squadsoles.com does not sell or rent your e-mail address to third parties under ANY circumstances.
2. Postal Addresses and Purchase Information. Squadsoles.com does not sell or rent your postal address to third parties under ANY circumstances.
3. Service Providers. Please be aware that squadsoles.com may use third parties to provide services to us, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, serving site content, organising information, conducting surveys and administering e-mails. Such third parties may have access to your personal information to provide services on behalf of squadsoles.com, but may not use your information for any other purpose.
5. Storage in the United Kingdom. We store and process personal information in the United Kingdom and our third party service providers may also store and process your personal information in the United Kingdom, all in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998. Such personal information may be subject to disclosure under the laws of the United Kingdom.
squadsoles.com uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. The cookies are typically stored on your computer's hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by squadsoles.com to evaluate the effectiveness of our website, analyse trends and administer the website. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our website are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our website. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our website by recognising and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
By submitting personal information to squadsoles.com, you are agreeing that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the purposes and uses identified in this policy or as required by law.
1. Email Addresses. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from squadsoles.com, please click the unsubscribe link on the squadsoles.com newsletter e-mail. Please note, if you request to be removed from our e-mail marketing list, you may still receive e-mail confirmations for any orders placed on squadsoles.com.
2. Postal Addresses. If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from squadsoles.com via regular postal mail, please let us know and we will remove you from our postal mailing list.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your personal information and we will give you a copy of the information we have retained. There may be a minimal charge for accessing your personal information.
Please send your written request to squadsoles.com, Privacy Request, Unit 3, 55 Hastings Road, Leicester, LE5 0BT. In your written request, please include your name, address and e-mail address so that we may verify whether we retain any personal information about you.
Privacy of children on our website
squadsoles.com is not directed at people under the age of 18, and no one under the age of 18 should provide personal information on this website.
For your convenience and enjoyment, our website may contain links to other websites. Squadsoles.com does not evaluate and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We would urge you to review the privacy policies on each link to ensure that you are comfortable with their privacy policies and practices.
squadsoles.com limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and squadsoles.com employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
We designed the squadsoles.com online store to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology; for example, 4.0 versions or higher of Netscape Navigator and versions 4.0 or higher of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox & Safari. Browsers that do not meet this requirement will be prevented from navigating the online store section of the squadsoles.com website.